NYSTPA is currently accepting presentation proposals for its Annual Fall Conference and Expo October 9-11, 2019 at the Saratoga Hilton in Saratoga Springs, New York. As always, the goal of our education program is to increase the knowledge base of attendees. Sessions are 60 minutes in length including Q & A. We are seeking dynamic and informative presentations on parking, transportation, and mobility. If you are interested, kindly submit the following for consideration:
· Contact information (name, organization, address, work phone, and email)
· Bio & photo (50 words max for bio and a head and shoulders photo-350 dpi or better
· Session Title (25 words max) and Description (250 words max)
· 3 (or more) learning objectives and/or audience take away's
· Has this presentation ever been given before, and if so, when/where?
· If selected, may we post "canned" presentation after presentation on our website?
All presentations should be submitted by July 15 via e-mail to Dawn Marti, at: