We are excited to announce that registration for our 27th Fall Conference and Expo is now open. Please be sure to register early to take advantage of the early bird discount, sponsorship opportunities, and first choice of vendor space. All speakers will be finalized by August 12th. Register today.
The New York State Parking and Transportation Association is issuing a Call for Board Nominations to its' membership. The following categories are eligible, Consultant, Regular, and Vendor and will run from Jan 2020 through Dec 2021.
The role of the Board is to set strategic direction for the association, provide guidance on industry-specific projects and direction on new programs for education, training, and membership along with planning the Annual Conference, Summer Training and other educational and networking offerings. Nominations can be made by one's self or submitted by a third party on behalf of someone else. All candidates must be a current Association Member in good standing and will be screened for interest and commitment. Submissions should include:
1. A brief biography - 200 words
2. Value the nominee can bring to NYSPTA - 200-300 words
3. A head shot photo for publication if elected.
Please submit all information to Chris Austin, Chair of Nominations Committee and Past President at firstname.lastname@example.org and CC Dawn Marti, NYSPTA Manager at email@example.com by September 26, 2019.
On Tuesday, 6/25 NYSPTA held their annual educational and networking summer retreat. View pictures from the event on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter and follow us while you are there.
NYSTPA is currently accepting presentation proposals for its Annual Fall Conference and Expo October 9-11, 2019 at the Saratoga Hilton in Saratoga Springs, New York. As always, the goal of our education program is to increase the knowledge base of attendees. Sessions are 60 minutes in length including Q & A. We are seeking dynamic and informative presentations on parking, transportation, and mobility. If you are interested, kindly submit the following for consideration:
· Contact information (name, organization, address, work phone, and email)
· Bio & photo (50 words max for bio and a head and shoulders photo-350 dpi or better
· Session Title (25 words max) and Description (250 words max)
· 3 (or more) learning objectives and/or audience take away's
· Has this presentation ever been given before, and if so, when/where?
· If selected, may we post "canned" presentation after presentation on our website?
All presentations should be submitted by July 15 via e-mail to Dawn Marti, at: